Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Equity works with developers, property owners, insurance and finance companies on commercial and residential real estate projects of all sizes. Equity assists these companies navigate through complex environmental challenges – from pre-acquisition environmental due diligence and planning, to budgeting, and performing environmental remediation.
Our multidisciplinary team works with our commercial and residential real estate clients to:
- Assess environmental constraints prior to a purchase;
- Guide clients through the regulatory maze;
- Handle environmental review processes such as environmental impact statements, New York City Environmental Quality Review (CEQR) and New York State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR);
- Assist with site design, land use and zoning;
- Obtain permits and approvals on the local, state, and federal level;
- Conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and Phase II Environmental Site Investigations;
- Develop Remediation Plans;
- Assist with New York City e-designations for air quality, noise and hazardous materials.
Our working knowledge and years of experience with regulatory agencies allows us to streamline the process, minimize costs and expedite approvals.
Do you have a commercial or residential property that you need environmental assistance with? Contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you to discuss solutions for your project.
Keep up to date with industry and firm news, events and hot topics at the firm by joining our mailing list.