Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical
Equity works with industrial, manufacturing, chemical and utility companies to:
- Evaluate environmental compliance;
- Provide health and safety reviews and trainings;
- Investigate sites and identify potential areas of concern;
- Manage site remediation;
- Navigate through complex environmental regulations;
- Pre-acquisition environmental due diligence and planning;
- Disposition or shut down of a property;
- Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA); and
- Provide Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) in New Jersey
Our experience and expertise include sites affected by chlorinated volatile organic compounds, petroleum hydrocarbons, metals, pesticides, PCBs, and emerging contaminants.
Equity’s Health and Safety professionals have the expertise needed to identify, evaluate, and control industrial safety and health hazards and conduct Health & Safety training for our industrial, manufacturing, and chemical industry clients.
Are you a industrial, chemical, manufacturer, or utility company and need environmental advice? Contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you to discuss your concerns.
Keep up to date with industry and firm news, events and hot topics at the firm by joining our mailing list.